• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Survive! Deserves A Permanent Post In The Hall Of Shame

beachmaster beachmaster

Howdy Jacob!

Myself and others were hoping you would offer your thoughts and introspect on Survive!, as several of your videos you share lately are focused on the company.

I hope you are able to see the full picture of Guy's history, tactics, and overall poor acumen.

beachmaster beachmaster

Howdy Jacob!

Myself and others were hoping you would offer your thoughts and introspect on Survive!, as several of your videos you share lately are focused on the company.

I hope you are able to see the full picture of Guy's history, tactics, and overall poor acumen.
I will be shocked if he comments here. He is a "true believer" and shilling hard for Guy and the new partner. Jacob's video is a word salad of excuses and conjecture about S!K being a threat to the industry once they get caught up. His responses to people in the comments are childish, rude and dismissive.

I will be shocked if he comments here. He is a "true believer" and shilling hard for Guy and the new partner. Jacob's video is a word salad of excuses and conjecture about S!K being a threat to the industry once they get caught up. His responses to people in the comments are childish, rude and dismissive.
I genuinely laughed when I saw that. Just more YouBoober nonsense, there is literally nothing that Scumbag! Knives offers that isn't done better elsewhere.

conjecture about S!K being a threat to the industry once they get caught up.

if anyone needs to have a bit of humility, it’s S!K. They’re one option in a sea of great choices, and frankly, even if they get caught up, who could trust them?

If he bought in with anything other than Monopoly money his tune will change sooner than Survive's backlog will.

I am a bit curious about how they are going to clear the backlog for the larger blades and the Magnacut ones. Guy said all the Magnacut was bad, so how is he making any Magnacut blades to fill orders? How does he stand on getting 3V? He hasn't filled 3V orders for YEARS and the steel was readily available. Now he bad mouthed all CPM steel, so is he going to be able to get some 3V? Or is his plan to contact everyone and get them to switch their order to a Bohler steel? But, Guy also said he can't get the thicker Bohler steels that would be required for the GSO and what not. Are the EDC's the only thing they are clearing backlog on? Inquiring minds want to know. It's like watching a train wreck; I just can't turn away.

I almost can't believe this saga is still going. Twas but yesterday Ellie assured us they were nearly caught up right when they got booted from bladeforums. Wait, that was 6 years ago? 🤣

After all these years they are still producing and selling countless "blemished" 2nds 3rds or whatever. What excuse do they have why they produce so many still?

Regarding Jacob; he is being a total a-hole in the comments. He is not only shilling hard for S!K, but being rude and condescending to customers that have gotten screwed by S!K.

I really don't get it. Guy and / or the new partner cannot be paying / giving Jacob very much, and yet he is more than willing to sell-out any repetitional equity he has with the knife community in order to support S!K...

Yes I was really surprised that Jacob drank the Kool Aid as much as he has. He has shown some ethics and integrity in the past that he is blindly flushing down the turd hole aligning with liars and thieves.

...and Jacob is delting / blocking a bunch of messages. Given what he is leaving up, I cannot imagine what he is hiding.

Talk about comments that are childish, rude, and dismissive.

...and Jacob is delting / blocking a bunch of messages. Given what he is leaving up, I cannot imagine what he is hiding.
Just so you know I haven't "delted" a SINGLE comment or person.
So either you don't know how youtube works or you are a liar 🤔🤷‍♂️

If he bought in with anything other than Monopoly money his tune will change sooner than Survive's backlog will.
I bought my first survive just recently, an edc4, from Arizona custom knives, then traded it for a gso3.5.

I wonder if clarifying things will help people here or just encourage everyone to further froth at the mouth with random accusations and lies.

If Guy is as bad as yall say he is, which he very well could be, yall deserve each other.

How To Win Friends and Influence People, by … whoever you are. How about making an attempt to explain what’s actually good about this outfit instead of turning the whole forum against yourself with nonsensical and antagonistic posts.

Talk about comments that are childish, rude, and dismissive.
Either it was you or it was YouTube but I most definitely had some of my comments removed. You also admitted that you make some comments completely invisible which is essentially the same as deleting them. I recall you implying I was lying about guy previously posting up his completed vs outstanding orders and now taking it down from his site. Seems that comment chain must be “invisible,” now. Care to read back through this thread and eat crow?

Back