• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Survive! Deserves A Permanent Post In The Hall Of Shame

There have been multiple reports (perhaps even in this thread) where people get their 2nd and can't find any issues at all.

Sure, that's not a direct comparison, but a "2nd" is sold as a flawed item. Kind of weird that multiple people recieve a "flawed" knife without flaws.

And it's even weirder that you can pre-order a 2nd. Makes it seem that the existence of 2nds is actually intentional rather than items that just didn't make the cut.
Maybe "Second" just means Guy needs some cash that second.

Forrest: What about my username is “unprofessional”? Care to explain? Probably not, since it isn’t… unless you’re trying to tell us all something about it bothering you. I know I seem to have disturbed your daily fix of schadenfreude, but I’m glad you find the humor in it all.

Btw, I thought you said you weren’t “doing this” here? Changed your mind?

You make a good point, so this is my last response to you. For the record, let me make something clear: I'm going to keep doing what I want, and you can't stop me. Not even a little bit. Your indignation is irrelevant. So, again, I'll be the adult here, and nip this in the bud. Feel free to keep following me around the forum like a pathetic little shadow. As I've said, it's really endearing, and I love that my posts really seem to ruin your mood. The irony of it all really brightens my day, if I'm being honest! I mean, you could just report me, but no, you seem to need the validation of confronting me. Sorry I have to take that from you now. Ah, well.

P.S. See ya in the next one, make sure to keep spamming that laugh button! I need the numbers! :D

You make a good point, so this is my last response to you.
I don’t believe you. Continue.
For the record, let me make something clear: I'm going to keep doing what I want, and you can't stop me. Not even a little bit.
Never claimed I could “stop you”. You’re an adult… do whatever you want (I just won’t expect you to act like one).
Your indignation is irrelevant. So, again, I'll be the adult here, and nip this in the bud.
Where have I heard this before? Hmmm.
Feel free to keep following me around the forum like a pathetic little shadow.
Okay. My next stop will be “EDC XIII”. If I post a pic of my knife, will you cry “stalker” again? Probably.
As I've said, it's really endearing, and I love that my posts really seem to ruin your mood. The irony of it all really brightens my day, if I'm being honest!
I laugh when I hear you use the word “irony”. 😂
I mean, you could just report me, but no, you seem to need the validation of confronting me. Sorry I have to take that from you now. Ah, well.
Yep. If you call my username “unprofessional” I want you to explain why you feel that way. Come on… back it up.
P.S. See ya in the next one, make sure to keep spamming that laugh button! I need the numbers! :D
I see you’ve been doing the same, so I figured I’d return the favor.

Okay, Forrest.. until the next time! (which likely will be 2 or 3 minutes from now when you can’t resist the urge to respond).

Maybe you can tell us?

I can't, which is why I asked the question. Is someone here a Survive! Representative? If so, then they should probably act professionally as it's their job (profession) to represent the company.

As far as I can tell, no one here is getting paid to post in this thread, so dinging people for unprofessional behavior is ridiculous.

I get $10 for every funny post I make. Goes to charity because that's the kind of guy I am.
Ha! So do I! But I get paid in full up front for mine and if I can't come up with any I just make excuses. Haven't delivered any in almost 5 years now! :confused:
Sorry, I'm working out the bugs and should have something by Christmas! :thumbsup:
Keep your eyes open for my updates!

I can't, which is why I asked the question. Is someone here a Survive! Representative? If so, then they should probably act professionally as it's their job (profession) to represent the company.

As far as I can tell, no one here is getting paid to post in this thread, so dinging people for unprofessional behavior is ridiculous.
Are you SURE no one here is getting paid? Quite the assumption you’re making. :)

Also, I’m fairly certain you find all the people you argue with “ridiculous”, and seeing as that hasn’t been an insult since the 1920’s, I’m not sure I care.

Are you SURE no one here is getting paid? Quite the assumption you’re making. :)

Yes, Roy, I was insinuating that there is a(t least one) shill on this thread. Congratulations for picking up on that subtext.

The further subtext is that you also know that there's a shill on this thread, and you're defending them anyway, because of your personal grudges.

If you'd like the rest of it, feel free to comment in the other thread. Enjoy your time on this one. 🙂

Yes, Roy, I was insinuating that there is a(t least one) shill on this thread. Congratulations for picking up on that subtext.
You asked, you didn’t “insinuate” anything. You can’t change your previous context retroactively. That isn’t how that works.. unless… unless you didn’t know the difference.
The further subtext is that you also know that there's a shill on this thread, and you're defending them anyway, because of your personal grudges.
Again, the “if you’re not with us, you’re against us” approach doesn’t work here. I saw people leveling personal insults at someone and I called it unproductive. Show me anywhere that I’ve defended the “shill” mentality directly on the subject and I’ll about face. You can’t… because I haven’t… so maybe you and your pal Quiet Quiet can give up on that approach. I didn’t make anything personal here.. just asked for a reduction in personal insults. I guess I should be sorry to have annoyed you by making such an offensive request?
If you'd like the rest of it, feel free to comment in the other thread. Enjoy your time on this one. 🙂
What “other” thread? What are you talking about?

Back