Survive Facebook Group....

Hello All,

I am interested in purchasing a couple of Survive Knives on the secondary market. I have been on this forum reading and I would rather bypass the long wait time so I figure I may have to pay a premium for the products.

I recently joined the Survive Facebook Fan page but I am wondering about the Survive Knife Exchange. I was trying to find it and was looking for a link to the page if anyone could post it. I am also monitoring these boards and a few others in the hopes of getting lucky.

The S!K FB fan page is legit. It's where honest afficianados gather. The FB "exchange" page was started by a guy who built a very bad reputation for buying knives from guys on the main fan page and then flipping them for much more. He always had a story about getting a knife for a buddy who needed a deal and really working guys hard on their selling price, then taking the same knives to eBay to resell. Took a couple knives before guys figured him out.

There isn't a S!K specific buy/sell/trade flea market here on blafeforums.

I see. I am just interested in acquiring a few for personal use. I have been watching some on eBay. I just am not seeing a GSO 2.7 or a GSO 10 anywhere. I am willing to place an order for them but the ordering is closed right now and I do not know how long the wait will be.

There may be a few of the 2.7 trickling out of the Survive shop but I don't think very many.
The GS0 10 has not been in production for a few years. That model is on the production schedule, and there may be some available as "pre-sales" once they have the hardware in their shop, but you can't order one and they probably won't be in production for quite a while. Sorry I can't be more specific, but solid production information isn't available.

There may be a few of the 2.7 trickling out of the Survive shop but I don't think very many.
The GS0 10 has not been in production for a few years. That model is on the production schedule, and there may be some available as "pre-sales" once they have the hardware in their shop, but you can't order one and they probably won't be in production for quite a while. Sorry I can't be more specific, but solid production information isn't available.

Thank you for the information. Any suggestions on how to possibly acquire one of the 2.7's trickling out of the shop? I assume these are Factory 2nds?

Yeah I was worried that was the case that about the GSO 10.

Thank you for the information. Any suggestions on how to possibly acquire one of the 2.7's trickling out of the shop? I assume these are Factory 2nds?

Yeah I was worried that was the case that about the GSO 10.
Yes, they will be the 2.7 factory 2nds. My suggestion for acquiring any of these blades is make yourself known to the facebook group, let everyone know you're looking and what you want. Sometimes asking can get you things much faster.

I'd put a WTB post on the FB group. There's quite a few good guys there. I've picked up several S!Ks from the group over the years.
Which group? The company page? Would they mind?

I am not in the other group as I am waiting moderator approval to join.

Back