Survive! Fillet Knife

Has this been discussed? I know it probably wouldn't be a huge seller, but I think it'd be a great additional to the line up. A lot of fillet knives are just cheapo so it's be nice to have available a high quality one that could work and keep working. Buck made (or makes?) one for Cabelas out of S30V so I would think the 20CV or 3V should be able to handle the flex required, right? Not that another blade material couldn't be chosen - just thinking of staying within the current offerings.

It'd be nice to throw in with the kitchen knives when S! Starts selling them. You can always use one cleaning game and fish.

It'd be nice to throw in with the kitchen knives when S! Starts selling them. You can always use one cleaning game and fish.
Exactly - I was just thinking it fit a small hole in the lineup. Like I said, not sure if it would be a huge seller though, but it could also pull other kitchen duties as well. With that thin profile and premium material, I'd say it'd make a top notch slicer

As an avid angler, my wife got me a custom filet knife for a wedding present and I find myself using it in the kitchen more than any other knife. If Survive! came out with one I'd be first in the list!

Ide be down... A boning/filleting knife would be sweet

Back