Survive Knives GSO

leatherman

leathermoderator
So happy to be able to say I have been working on patterning several Survive! Knives. I have a Necker, 4.1, 5, 5.1, 6, and 7/7.

Hopefully adding more patterns as I get them on loan. These knives are fantastic quality, great ergo's, and are just missing a good leather sheath!

As I get these patterns set and make a few show pieces, I'll show them here.

I love the evolution of Armoralleather!

Still patterning and getting set for making a few, its a bad time of year for me to try to make extra sheaths.

As soon as I get these two big orders out of the way I hope to make a couple. :)

But, the wont be much different than my "standard" line. Like this one:

I have the patterns I have set so far to follow the contour of the front of the scales. I hope this helps a little.

Here is the first one! A GSO 5.1 standard 3/4 drop loop. Note the fitted throat, this will be a custom option. If I end up doing these a lot I might rethink it and do a flat throat. Not sure right now. This one is hand stitched, but I will be offering a machine stitched option.
Machine Stitched will be 70
Hand Stitched 90

Oh Heck Yea!!!! Just got in a 3 and 10 in house!!!!! I am in serious like with the 10!!!!

I foresee a piggyback rig for these two, they seem to be a great combo for the field.

I will be getting into making sheaths for these in a big way very soon, very simple stuff to some really nice customs. Stay tuned!

Back