• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

sv650 streetfighter, 2007, blue, 8k miles, central texas

Midget

Gold Member
i'm moving to a very motorcycle unfriendly state and need to give up my bike :'( .

i'm in the central texas area.

it's the 2007 SV650S, blue, in outstanding condition. being up front, it has touched the ground a twice at 0mph, and been dropped once at maybe 5-10mph (see pics of scuffs on fork).

~8k miles. i don't ride anymore, but i start it and roll around the lot about once a week to keep the battery happy.

has:

vapor 20cm can installed
trailtech vector digital speedometer/computer
aztec8 dual headlights
matching seat cowl (removes passenger seat)
frame sliders

this would make for a great project bike, everyday rider, beginner bike, whatever. starts great and strong, every time. always maintained and accordingly to the manual. i'm not an "aggressive" rider-- i take this to and from work and to the grocery store. pretty low mileage.

no leaks, no electrical problems, this thing is ready to ride and mechanically sound. brakes, clutch cables, throttle is as it should be.

since i'm getting off my bike for good, i'll be throwing in my helmet, gloves, misc. parts and riders gear.

asking $3900.00.

i'm all about pictures.

sv9t.jpg

sv1e.jpg

sv2n.jpg

sv3a.jpg

sv4z.jpg

sv5k.jpg

sv8.jpg

sv6e.jpg

thanks for looking!

Back