• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Swamp Rat, Busse

1. Swamp Rat M6 and Swamp Warden, both Unused with an Armorall Leather Sheath that holds both knives, $375.00.

2. Busse Batac LE #81, Unused, $425.00.

3. Busse Custom Shop Active Duty, Satin blade with nice wood burl grips, Unused, $305.00.SOLD

4. Busse Custom Shop Cultellus, Satin blade, Tigerhide scales, Unused with Steelnut Custom Kydex sheath pictured, $275.00.SOLD

I prefer USPS MO but can accept Paypal+3.5%. Prices include USPS Priority, insured shipping CONUS.

Busse5.jpg

Last edited:
I've got some extra sheaths to sell. All are in excellent condition.

1. Kenney Rowe leather for Busse Aftershock Bolo, it has a stud on front and belt loop on the back, $90.00.

2. Chuddy Bear leather dangler with firesteel loop, fits the combat grade ASH-1, $90.00. SOLD

3. Armorall Leather Fusion Kydex sheath for SJTLE. This one also fits a CF Jackhammer well and works well for concealed carry for those lving in free states, $95.00. SOLD

Sheaths.jpg

Paypal+3.5% or USPS MO, prices include CONUS shipping.

Last edited:
I'll take the chuddy bear leather dangler using paypal. PM me your paypal info and total please.

Go ahead and figure in the amorall leather also. I'll take them both.

I will ship overseas for extra shipping cost but will not be responsible for the package once it leaves the US. Thanks.

Any chance of getting just the Swamp Warden? If so, how much?

Last edited:
I don't want to split up the package but keep checking the forums, the Swamp Wardens show up occasionally alone.

Would you consider a Busse SAR5, black coating, with pumpkin g10 scales, and a buy brown sheath. I have asked a few different people about trading it, first person to respond wins :)

I am interested in number 1

Back