• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Swamp Rat Crash Rat, Dog Skinner and SAR Rat

Several old school Swamp Rats for sale, see specific listings below for details.

First I'll take it here holds the knife for you until we can finalize the transaction. Payment by USPS Money Order only.

No trades for these knives, I need to sell them outright.

Sales within U.S. only. All prices include USPS priority shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance.

Please email me at with questions or to follow up on an I'll take it here.
roppda@sbcglobal.net

Here we go:

Swamp Rat Crash Rat Crash Axe - Black crinkle finish SR77 steel with tan canvas micarta handles. Overall length 14.25 inches,
cutting edge is 3.75 inches with a 3.5 inch spike. Never used or carried, Like new as received from Swamp Rat.
$225 Sold

CrashRatTwoL1000680.jpg

CrashRatOneL1000682.jpg

Swamp Rat Custom Shop Dog Skinner with satin finish D2 blade and hand-shaped two-tone G10 handles - From a 'ganza many years ago.
Never used or carried, Like new as received from Swamp Rat.
$235 $Sold

DogSkinner_F9K2911.jpg

Swamp Rat Custom Shop SAR Rat with recurve, serrations and hand-shaped G10 handles - Double cut blade with teeth and an unsharpened swedge grind, green G10 hand-shaped handles.
Never used or carried, Like new as received from Swamp Rat.
$255 $245
GreenSAROneL1000086-1.jpg

GreenSARTwoL1000088-1.jpg

See my other threads for Busse and Scrapyards if you might be interested in those as well.

Last edited:
drift draft-

Got the PM now and replied.

Dog Skinner is SPF.

Thanks,

Dan

Price drop on the CS SAR Rat, which is the only one still available from above.

Thanks,

Dan

Back