Swamp Rat is Proud to introduce the Free Rein 12. . . Coming this Sunday, June 30, 2024, at 9:00 PM Eastern.

How does it compare to the very first Swamp blade, the Taliwhacker?
I prefer the free rein, more balanced, more compact blade with same length, the comfort of the handle is better (in all positions), i like the guard shape handle
I will buy a second if it stays long enough on the website

I prefer the free rein, more balanced, more compact blade with same length, the comfort of the handle is better (in all positions), i like the guard shape handle
I will buy a second if it stays long enough on the website
Any pics?

Just got my free rein 12 and 28. Now I have the whole set of 3 and I love them. I like the 12 way more than I thought I would. It's very choppy for a blade that isn't a chopper. And the 28 is much pointyer than the free rein 16. I thought it would be the same just slightly longer blade and handle. But the blade profile is different.

Just got my free rein 12 and 28. Now I have the whole set of 3 and I love them. I like the 12 way more than I thought I would. It's very choppy for a blade that isn't a chopper. And the 28 is much pointyer than the free rein 16. I thought it would be the same just slightly longer blade and handle. But the blade profile is different.
Does the Free Rein 16 have a broader blade than the 28? Debating getting one to complete my set.

Also does anyone have close pics of a Comp FR-12 to compare to my stonewashed? Debating getting the comp version but wondering if stonewashed is comp with stonewash treatment afterwards.

Back