Swamp Rat pics!

Looks like Phukobucket is getting ready to nix my account... X's everywhere in these galleries & emails about account deletion almost daily..
Axe it, PB, I got all my pix out. 😄

Original 1st Run SRKW Ratmandu pair, scored @ Blade Show 2007

FB_IMG_1578461733139.jpg

Looks like Phukobucket is getting ready to nix my account... X's everywhere in these galleries & emails about account deletion almost daily..

View attachment 2164129
Nice. I have the one, dating back to probably around that time, I think.

IMG_2174.JPG

Nice. I have the one, dating back to probably around that time, I think.

View attachment 2164388
Now I'm really bummed, because I realized that I gave my first Swamp Rat to my brother about 4 years ago, and replaced it with this newer one around that time (maybe 2019?). When he passed in 2020 I had to collect all of his belongings in another state, and the knife wasn't with the stuff his landlord put in storage. This is not the original Ratmandu that I'd bought many years back (although I did bring back some nice knives and watches that I'd gifted him over the years).

View attachment 2164129
One of my two accounts got “closed” recently, similarly after daily threatening emails. Nope, screw those people! 🤬 Their HQ is local to me too, I have half a mind to go leave a giant, steaming :poop: on their front doorstep some night… 👎

I just killed my subscription! They were going to charge me $299 for hardly being able to share the 10% of the pics that they haven’t lost that I had there…

8Na7CIS.jpg

Back