• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Swamp Rat Rucki with sheath

Infi-del

Gold Member
I have a new and unused Rucki with AZ Welke pancake sheath. Sheath is black (not pictured) and the Rucki is Black with black canvas. The sheath is FAR too tight for carry... it needs to be adjusted. So keep that in mind. I don't want to do it just yet as I want to leave everything as is and unmodified. I'd rather trade it but if I'm listing a price it's $500 shipped conus and paypaled.

I was gonna carry this everyday on my bag but it's a little too large. So I'm looking for something slightly shorter. Something with an 11" to 13" blade... single handed grip. Must have a kydex sheath otherwise it's not usable for my purposes.

Don't care if it's Busse kin... would actually like something in 3V.

Only other trade not in that size range I'd be into is if you have a Ben Tendick japanese styled knife. Like one of his 5" pr 6" tantos or Warnies. Or a Hanwei Iga Ninjato specifically.

414440626.jpg

414440625.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, not interested in the Rucki, but wanted to say what you’re describing you want sounds just like a TG-P.

GLWS.

Back