• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Swamp Rat WAKI sheaths kydex .093

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Al. Very nice work you got there! I got a Waki on order and I'm gonna be wantin a sheath for it. Just not sure if I want to go with leather or kydex. Just curious... I read that you use some sort of spacer when making the sheath. Does this keep the kydex from scratching the finish on the blade? Also does it allow the blade to rattle while in a carry position? Thanks.

Hey Al. Very nice work you got there! I got a Waki on order and I'm gonna be wantin a sheath for it. Just not sure if I want to go with leather or kydex. Just curious... I read that you use some sort of spacer when making the sheath. Does this keep the kydex from scratching the finish on the blade? Also does it allow the blade to rattle while in a carry position? Thanks.

The spacers do help, to keep the kydex from scratching the surface.
There is not enough room to make it "rattle".
I can customize them to fit how you would like.
Please email me at azwelke@aol.com
Thanks
Al

pics of pancake, layered style
$75 shipped in the USA... Black or coyote tan.

DSCF2872.jpg

DSCF2873.jpg

DSCF2874.jpg

DSCF2875.jpg

DSCF2876.jpg

DSCF2877.jpg

DSCF2878.jpg

DSCF2879.jpg

DSCF2880.jpg

DSCF2883.jpg

just got my sheath in! its the tan pancake pictured above, buy one (or two) guys you wont be dispointed. this is some seriously awesome kydex!!!
now I just have to wait for my new waki..............

just got my sheath in! its the tan pancake pictured above, buy one (or two) guys you wont be dispointed. this is some seriously awesome kydex!!!
now I just have to wait for my new waki..............

Thank You:thumbup::cool:
I have more:D

Got the RMD, HRLM and Scrapper 5 sheaths you made for me. They look and feel nothing short of fantastic. Thanks so much Al :thumbup:

-MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back