Swamp Rats and Guns

Wow ironmike - those revolver grips are beautiful - know what kinda wood that is??

Wow ironmike - those revolver grips are beautiful - know what kinda wood that is??
I forget. Some kind of Oak. culina llc - custom gun grips They make or use all.kinds of woods. Yeah I just looked it up. They called it Marble Cake Walnut.

Couple 8-shots mixed in there with your 7-shooter?
Bro thats a trip. I took 4 pictures. They all show that one with 8 rounds.. With slightly Different angles.. its only 7 rd moon clip. Must be some sort of reflection with the flash? Dunno maybe that's an endless moon clip?? Well your pretty observant

Bro thats a trip. I took 4 pictures. They all show that one with 8 rounds.. With slightly Different angles.. its only 7 rd moon clip. Must be some sort of reflection with the flash? Dunno maybe that's an endless moon clip?? Well your pretty observant
Two loose rounds in there, just happen to look like they're clipped?
I've just counted the rounds several times now. I keep coming up with 30 rounds. The lower left and upper right clips definitely look like they are 8-rounders. But with all 7-rounders, a couple loose would make the difference. Really wild. I just figured you had a 7-shot and an 8-shot, and happened to grab two clips for each for the photo. In any case, NICE revolver. I love the x86 model (which I'm guessing that is?). Every one I've ever shot was a sweet shooter.

IMG-0040.jpg

Two loose rounds in there, just happen to look like they're clipped?
I've just counted the rounds several times now. I keep coming up with 30 rounds. The lower left and upper right clips definitely look like they are 8-rounders. But with all 7-rounders, a couple loose would make the difference. Really wild. I just figured you had a 7-shot and an 8-shot, and happened to grab two clips for each for the photo. In any case, NICE revolver. I love the x86 model (which I'm guessing that is?). Every one I've ever shot was a sweet shooter.
No loose round. That's what's crazy. Just a Phenomenon I guess. With lighs, flash and reflection?? It looks like a perfect 8 rounder. They are all speed Bez 7rd moon clips

No loose round. That's what's crazy. Just a Phenomenon I guess. With lighs, flash and reflection?? It looks like a perfect 8 rounder. They are all speed Bez 7rd moon clips

Lol - there are 30 rounds in that photo. Maybe you couldn’t find your moon clips when you took it???

That's what is blowing my mind. I've counted over and over now.... I keep counting 30 rounds! :confused:o_O

I haven't seen any new pictures here for a while. Show me what your working with!!!

Are there any Law enforcement personnel who keep a Swamp Rat blade on there duty belt out there???

Back