Swamp Rats, Busse, Bm & Buck

ALL KNIVES HAVE BEEN SOLD... More to follow, but they will be in a new post. Thanks everyone!

All prices include priority shipping with signature verification in the CONUS only. Check, MO and PayPal + 3% are OK. No trades at this time. I will ship the day after payment is received. Please email me at shane@swampshack.com with any questions. Thanks for looking.

-----------SOLD----------

Busse Basic 3, Smooth Coat - No Sheath. Used, but excellent condition. Original version with smooth coat and asymmetrical grind. 1/4" Mod-INFI. See pics below. $175, Reduced to $165 Final Reduction to $155 SOLD

Benchmade Nimravus 140BT Combo Edge - with Kydex Sheath. Used but never abused. This is the ATS-34/G10 non-Tanto version. It's crazy sharp and wicked pointy. :D An excellent and unique design. Nothing else on the market looks like the BM 140. Elishewitz is the master of slick design! $90, Reduced to $70 Final Reduction to $65 SOLD

SRKW CG Rat Daddy - No Sheath. Used but never abused. Combat Grade. A little wear on the coating, but none is missing, just smoothed out. This is the mother of all rats. Pics available on request. $365 SOLD

Tan Camp Tramp - No Sheath. Coating removed. This one was bought used with the coating already removed. A user knife through and through. $200 SOLD

SAR Rat - Desert Camo - No Sheath. New and unused. $225 SOLD

Howling Fat - Black Leatherman Sheath. New and unused. $225 SOLD

Busse Heavy Duty - Black / Black. Very slightly used. I bought this one new but it came to me with a rather dull blade. I touched up the edge and carried it around a few days. $200 SOLD

Buck Zipper Fixed Blade Hunter - Nylon Sheath. Used but in excellent shape. This really is a great design for a hunting knife. The primary grind is concave so it slices like crazy. This was my only hunting knife prior to getting into SRKW and Busse knives. It's served me well and I hope can now serve someone else. The knife is in excellent shape and the edge is perfect. The sheath has been covered in camo tape and the belt loop is torn on one side, so it would need new pants to wear on a belt. This was never a problem for me as I kept in a cargo pocket anyway. $40 - Reduced to $25 SOLD PF

SHANE! HOMEY! gorgeous knives, man! sadly, i need to assess my money situation, but if any of your rats are around in a bit, i'll be hitting you up for one! got pics of that SAR?

Swamp RAt SAR--I'll take it. Thanks using Paypal. Email sent for payment details. ricko

Emails replied to. All Rats are spoken for. Busse Benchmade and Buck still available. :thumbup:

I have seen pics of the HD he has for sale, and it is very nice. You better buy it before I commit blasphemy and buy my first Busse! :D

AH!! Yes I remember now---nuclear tough in anybody's book! :D

Oh ya, I forgot to mention that the hardware has shipped. BM and Buck still available.

Thanks Terry, let me know when the CT arrives. Maybe I'll see it again in Feb. ?! :thumbup:

I've just added a Busse Basic 3 and a SRKW Rat Daddy. See descriptions above. - Thanks for looking.

Back