Swamp Rats

I sent an email a while ago through the sight, i suspect its the slowest way of sending a message, so here goes...

I will take:
One -Ratchet... A2T... tan on tan... no sheaths.... $75
One -INFI Coots.... $199 (tan preferred w/kydex sheath as shown?)

I'll take an INFI Coot! Kalimalena you have a PM.

Got it.... I have one here for you... Replied to the email....

Finally got through all the emails....

I still have one or more of each of the knives and Ratchets listed on the first page for those Rats who were traveling for the Thanksgiving holiday during all this madness.... so yes I still have some for those who are wondering....

Sorry... those two HFats... are long gone to some ravenous rabid righteous rats!!!!

Thanks again...

Happy Thanksgiving all....

INFI Coots..no sheaths.. $199
Howling Rats... Black on Black... no logos.... factory leather sheaths....
$119
I will take 2 of each if the INFI coots are black on black, I don't like the way the tan color looks on the blades.
In the second picture what is the second one down with the naked blade?

INFI Coots..no sheaths.. $199
Howling Rats... Black on Black... no logos.... factory leather sheaths....
$119
I will take 2 of each if the INFI coots are black on black, I don't like the way the tan color looks on the blades.
In the second picture what is the second one down with the naked blade?

Hey Micky
I believe the InfiCoots only came in Tan on Tan.... sorry about that...
I still have the Howling Rats , Black on Black..... so if you want 2 ... I'll put them on the side for you....
Let me know....

Thanks for the interest...

Happy Thanksgiving...!!!!

I'll take an inficoot if you still have one. Email sent

Got it..... I"ll put one aside for you.....

Gotta run and check the emails now....

Still have some left for all the Rats that didn't get theirs....

Happy Thanksgiving....:D

I'll be off and on the computer today.... but I'll answer all the requests and inquiries....:thumbup:

I'll take a tan Ratchet if you have one left. Thanks very much for a great deal!

Yup... I'll put one on the side for you....

Just checked... only 1 or 2 more of these left....

Thanks for your interest and the post...

Happy Thanksgiving....:D

Thanks very much, Kalimalena! I really appreciate it. I hope you and your friends and family have a terrific Thanksgiving.

Thanks very much, Kalimalena! I really appreciate it. I hope you and your friends and family have a terrific Thanksgiving.

You're very very welcome.... Thanks for the well wishes.... Hope you and yours and everyone's having a Terrific and Safe Thanksgiving....

Running down to the last of these... but still have some of each....

I'm gonna be off and on today.... but I'll answer all the posts, pms and emails today.... Hawaii Time ;)

Back