• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Swamprat Mega Ratweiler Midnight blue/Black canvas $280 TYD

One time price drop. Selling my brand new midnight blue coated with black canvas handles Mega Ratweiler. This thing is a beast. A heavy beast. Only used to test sharpness on the cardboard sheath it came in.

Save on buying one from directly from Busse as they start at $318 not including shipping. You can have this big, handsome chopper/slicer for $280 Paypal G & S TYD. CONUS only.

I'm not looking for trades at this time. I reserve the right to do or not to do business with whomever I wish.

First "I'll take it" post followed by a PM to me gets it. Buyer is responsible for knowing and adhering to their state and local knife regulations and must be 18 or over to purchase this knife. Thanks for taking a look.

Blade Length: Approx 8"

Overall Length: Approx 13.625"

Blade Thickness: Approx .350"

Bevel: Hybrid Combo (Flat, Hollow & Convex)

Finish: Coated

Steel: SR-101 Steel

Hardness: 58-60 Rc
5bVnJKK.jpg

56GeNyE.jpg

EYt92qx.jpg

7zY1drZ.jpg

sf7Ihld.jpg

73HkdwX.jpg

g1K9RSZ.jpg

ASPMZIt.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll take it.

But I don’t think I can send a PM, since I just started this account after decades of just browsing.

Back