SwampRat you won’t sell

Mega Ratweiler and Mega Swamp Warden.
It would be very hard to part with those two....

20230316_101740.jpg

20201202_112439.jpg

Last edited:
As long as we’re wishing, I’d like an M5 too - little compact brute. Would rock the house in the same proportions but 1/8” stock!
They already made the M7 prototype, it was posted on the old Swamp Shack website. They made one! Make more😁
A slicey M5 would be sweet as well though 🍺

Thanks for the offer, Iron Rider! Might take you up on it someday. I suppose I should have been a little more specific. I was thinking more along the lines of the Mega Swamp Warden, with rounded edges for comfortable handling. An “If they mated” type scenario, straight from the Swamp. I know there was a Mega RMD, but I’ve never seen one without handles. I’m assuming it would look similar to your pic. As it stands, I don’t think I’ll “descale” my FHFG.

Just kidding fellers, love the banter. Would like to see more pics of dang nice rats. Or any kin, for that matter. 🤠

Thanks for the offer, Iron Rider! Might take you up on it someday. I suppose I should have been a little more specific. I was thinking more along the lines of the Mega Swamp Warden, with rounded edges for comfortable handling. An “If they mated” type scenario, straight from the Swamp. I know there was a Mega RMD, but I’ve never seen one without handles. I’m assuming it would look similar to your pic. As it stands, I don’t think I’ll “descale” my FHFG.
FYI: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/whats-under-the-mega-ratmandu-handles-wow.1732131/

Weights: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/look-what-came-back-from-the-swamp.1749457/page-2

vltor17 vltor17 its SR-101. Custom shop Trailing Point. I had the small guard and elf choil removed, and a larger choil added. Blended full flat grind to convex edge. It also has white liners under the official Swamp Rat colored G10. One of the last orders before the Busse custom shops closed down to actual custom, one-off orders.

Back