• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sway Back Wharncliffe #314

T.A.DAVISON

Slip Joint Knife Maker
Slipjoint Folder Knife, walks & talks great. :thumbup:

What do you all think of the sway back folders ? Do ya like them ?
:confused:

314AAA.jpg

For Sale - $400.00 This knife is Sold - Thanks!

Folder - #314

Scales - Stag Bone
Steel - ATS34 stainless RC 60 - 61
Bolsters & Liners - stainless steel

Closed - 3 13/16''
Open - 6 13/16''

Custom Filed
Hollow Ground
Satin Finished

Knife shipped in a leather case.

Please send an Email the knife.

Thank you! again for the looks. :thumbup:

T.A.Davison
knife maker

I like the look of them. They always look comfortable for a reverse grip with edge up.

That 1 sure is a beauty:thumbup::thumbup:
Cheers
Mitch

I really like how the blade sits & the filework is perfect! What's not to like when its all perfect! Another one well done!!

I really like the knife, don't know why it is still here. Unless all the money in the world went with the stock market today.:D Keep up the good work Todd, every knife seems to be getting better and better. I can't wait until 350.
Jim

This style of knife has started to grow on me a little, now that I've made a few. :thumbup::cool:

Thanks for the replies.

I head for Tulsa in the morning... so

Have a great weekend.

T.A.Davison
knife maker

Hi Todd, I like sway back folders very much. Do you think it is possible to have them one day with an additional, smaller pen-blade ? :confused:

PS Am I waiting for a special number #??? :(

Hi Todd, I like sway back folders very much. Do you think it is possible to have them one day with an additional, smaller pen-blade ? :confused:

PS Am I waiting for a special number #??? :(

Stefan
Not unless you requested it, I know Todd is out of D2, so if that was in your specs, your knife is waiting on his shopping trip, I think he is taking today.
Have a good one,
Todd, Jim

Back