Swiss Army Knife Identification

Hello!
I have a Swiss Army Knife that I have recently been given from a relative. I was wondering if anyone had any idea what model it is?
Any help would be very appreciated!
IMAG2207.jpg
IMAG2206.jpg

I do not think that is a real “Swiss army knife”. Well, not made by Victorinox or wenger.

Not a real SAK; a Chinese knock-off. The scissors are a dead give away.
Rich

I don’t mean to bust your bubble anymore, since it was a family gift. It is probably best kept as a display item/keepsake rather than as a user. I found a YouTube review of the tool you have:

Yeah, as Mora said, keep it as a keepsake, appreciate the thought behind it. If its a size and tool-set that you think works for you, then a swisschamp might be where you want to look, if you want one that big, or there are plenty smaller if you want a slightly reduced set of tools.

Hello!
I have a Swiss Army Knife that I have recently been given from a relative. I was wondering if anyone had any idea what model it is?
Any help would be very appreciated!
IMAG2207.jpg
IMAG2206.jpg
One just like this was my first knife which my dad bought me at age 7, from the local Dollar tree store for of course $1.
It was enough for me to learn how to safely handle a knife without cutting myself, but it didn't hold up for long.

I'm sure this would be a good keepsake from a family member though.

Back