Swiss Champ XLT

Hello all

I just purchased not too long ago a Swiss Champ XLT and love it. Anyone else have one? Is there anywhere I can get a wide assortment of bits for the hex driver?

I also have a freind of mine, a leatherworker, making me a custom case so I can carry my Champ, Champ XLT, and Swiss Flame all at the same time.

Here is a sneak preview of it. www.alemy.net/Victorinox.html When it gets done I will post pics, will be a about a week or so before I get it.

Welcome to bladeforums!!! :):thumbup:

Three SAKs at the same time!!! WOW you must be a real SAK nut.:eek: You should join the Secret order of the swiss army knife (SOSAK), you definitly qualifiy. ;):thumbup:

If you want to join you will have to sign up over at Knifeforums.com and post here. They are a great bunch of guys/gals over there and there is a ton of cool info too.

P.S. If you are already a member you can ignore this.;)

for the bits, any 4mm bit fits in the bit holder, Wiha tools have some (you can make a search on this forum, the question has already been asked and answered)

PS: do you know the XXLT ? :D

penmaker said:
I just purchased not too long ago a Swiss Champ XLT and love it.

Looks like it would make a great desk accessory. It would make any work space look "happening" rather than boring.

I wonder if there's a display case or stand that could be re-purposed for the XLT to both showcase it and keep it standing by, ready for use.

socintel said:
Now that is my kind of SAK. :D:thumbup:

Okay, what IS an XXLT? It look like two XLT's welded together. I like SAKs as much as any of the other SAKmaniacs around here, but that seems like a bit of overkill.

cardimon said:
Okay, what IS an XXLT? It look like two XLT's welded together. I like SAKs as much as any of the other SAKmaniacs around here, but that seems like a bit of overkill.

You think thats crazy? I guess you have never seen this.

Behold, the XXXXXXXXXLT.:cool:
insanesaksmall1kc.jpg

socintel said:
You think thats crazy? I guess you have never seen this.

Behold, the XXXXXXXXXLT.:cool:
insanesaksmall1kc.jpg

You are correct, sir. Ain't never seen the likes of that. :)

I started carrying mine as a part of my EDC about a month ago. Mine rides on a belt pouch and has proven quite useful despite its size. BTW, I think you can get differing hex bits at a Sears.

Back