SwissBianco M sharp (knife&tool sharpener)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swissbianco

hello,

the m sharp (molle sharpener) is my first knife&tool sharpener design, i wanted to have an sharpener that can be easy carried on my molle gear, who is compact and light and one that i havent to carry in an pocket and search where it is as i need it :D

the m sharp is made out of stainless steel, durable black coated and laserengraved, feature an diamond pad for fast and easy fluid & mess free resharpening in the field and can be lashed with the lanyard hole. it can be looped/hooked in any molle gear loops and carried that way until you need it!

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RMoofHdC14

DSC_1933msharp1.jpg

DSC_1932msharp4.jpg

IMG_5450.jpg
soldier sak with proto

IMG_5448.jpg
proto

IMG_6292.jpg

DSC_1930msharpdetail.jpg

we can offer engraved versions like for tacticalforum.de
4483281889_2e0a383606_o.jpg

the engraving of theyr logo is done that way that its visual as carried in the molle gear...

+B

Brilliant! Truly a great idea1

thanks, i will bring some to the blade show, gatco/timberline booth.

the diamond grit is hard to measure, i would say its between fine and medium. we wanted to offer an sharpener for in the field, an bit an rougher but sharp edge who bite into fibrous material is ok, the highpolished edges we can do back at home...

yes i looking for resellers too.

Last edited:
Very nice, the surface looks a bit different than most other pok-a-dot surfaces, any special changes?

I'm certainly glad I wandered by. That is fantastic. I definitely need one.

Very clever design, I cannot seen how these would not become must have items. Good work.

thanks for the feedback.

im back in usa and try to catch up. please send me an email for more infos and no pm here - thanks!

I have been carrying and using one of these for the past year. I got it from Roger at Blade 2009. It works great on smaller blades like those found in SAK's and is always handy on your gear.

Do not hesitate to buy one of these for touching up that blade! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back