Swisstool Or LM300?

Other than SOG or maybe even the first generation of the BUCK multitools I've yet to find a multitool that I like better than the ones made by VICTORINOX. I've looked closely at SOG and BUCK multitools and almost bought a SOG but after close examination I couldn't see where either brand of multitool had anything over VICTORINOX.

Now there is one Multitool that I like to carry for a companion to my Swiss Tool and that is the Spyderco SPYDERENCH. It's a completely different animal but I do carry it along with one of my Swiss Tools when hunting, fishing, camping ect,. But again it's a completely different concept for a multitool.

It makes sense that VICTORINOX who mastered the wide selection of blades and tools on their Swiss Army Knives would be the leader in the Multi-tool field.

Lots if good points in this thread but I'd like to mention one more (if I missed where it was already mentioned I apologize). I've been carrying an ST300 to work with me everyday for a few years now. I also own a Swisstool. Both are great tools but the Leatherman wins out for work because a few reasons.

Most have been mentioned but a big one for me is that I can open all the tools on my ST300 with gloves on. Even leather gloves. I have a hard enough time grabbing many of the tools on my Swisstool if I cut my nails too short, you can forget it with gloves on.

I wear gloves constantly on the job and I reach for my multitool countless times during the day. That would add up to a lot of time lost and irritation taking gloves off and on.
UfKcR3i.jpg

Lots if good points in this thread but I'd like to mention one more (if I missed where it was already mentioned I apologize). I've been carrying an ST300 to work with me everyday for a few years now. I also own a Swisstool. Both are great tools but the Leatherman wins out for work because a few reasons.

Most have been mentioned but a big one for me is that I can open all the tools on my ST300 with gloves on. Even leather gloves. I have a hard enough time grabbing many of the tools on my Swisstool if I cut my nails too short, you can forget it with gloves on.

I wear gloves constantly on the job and I reach for my multitool countless times during the day. That would add up to a lot of time lost and irritation taking gloves off and on.
UfKcR3i.jpg

that makes it superior for me too.
Gardening gloves make it impossible to open the tools on all other than the ST300 and older Leathermans

wgzi3Xg.jpg

Back