SWITCHPLIER

Elvislives

Gold Member
That's what I'm talkin' about...

This thing rips! It's great! OK, I just got it, so I don't have a clue how it will perform, but it looks to be very well made. The tools selection is near perfect (maybe a phillips??)

It doesn't lock up every time, but I'm thinking oil and a break in period will solve that problem easy. And the flip-click motion seems to do fine for now.

It's my first SOG purchase, life is good!

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for the kind comments about the SwitchPlier. SOG has included the 1/4" drive in lieu of an assortment of other possible screwdriver tips, giving the user much versatility. Regarding "lock up," it should lock up everytime if you hold the button down until the cycle is complete.

I'm still playing with mine. A great light-duty tool!

------------------
Ron Andersen
Consumer Services Manager
SOG Specialty Knives, Inc.

Email: ron@sogknives.com

Ron,

I was just coming back here to post that I figured out that I wasn't holding the button all the way down through the cycle, and here you had already answered my question!

This thing is great! And I hadn't thought about using the driver tool with bits, great idea!

I am 150% happy with this tool. I haven't had so much fun in a long time with a new toy. I won't be putting this thing down for a long time!

Thanks

Brandon

Back