Sword Identification and pricing

I know stainless steel swords are crap, but this set happens to be razor sharp and seems to be something of quality. I picked this up for free, can someone identify them and/or price them?
P8080037.jpg
P8080038.jpg
P8080039.jpg
P8080040.jpg
P8080041.jpg

Identity: Cheap wallhanger set, probably produced in China.

Price: These are worth exactly what you paid for them. Nothing.

Sorry, bud. These are junk. Items like these are a dime a dozen at flea-markets, fake Asian gift-shops, and websites like Bud-K. They are non functional. Do not attempt to cut with them. Don't even swing them. They are DECORATIVE ONLY.

As far as their edge, MOST stainless swords are sold very sharp. It's a very sad fact. They aren't usable swords, but the edge makes the kids who buy these pieces of shit to think they're real. Many serious injuries have stemmed from this assumption.

Either hang them on your wall, or throw them out. If you throw them out, cut them down into bits to keep someone from finding them in your trash and using them for stupid/criminal purposes.

These are everything that Hollyroller said; but you can still get a few bucks for them on Ebay.

The danger from these things is two fold. If you swing them the blade might launch itself from the handle and convert itself into a distructive missle. Also, if you actually hit something the sword may either warp or shatter (the latter of which is pretty dangerous).

Suggestions:

1) Sell the set for ~$40-100
2) Use them as a decorative display (to help keep the finger prints off of the better stuff)

Watch this, before you decide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N4hprpRJhM

n2s

Last edited:
I know... I collect cold steel swords and am looking for even more quality than that i just was wondering if someone could identify these.

Back