Sword Testing

Hey Tom W. Remember me John Lundemo from the show at Odinblades? I know you tried the Gladius with the A2 blade, but did you guys get to try the Ronin katana with the blade of 5160? I would be very interested in your verdict. Please check out my new updated website and I am still adding new pictures. It was really great meeting you guys again. I look forward to seeing you at the 2001 NY show in November.

Hi John
We've been beating on the A2 gladius pretty good.
It performed beautifully. It definately made me want to take a serious look at A2. We have not had a chance to try the katana since Greg is moving and it's awful hot but we will definately give it a good workout once he's settled in.
I'll post the results here when we get done with them.

Hey TomW how are you and how's Greg? Just wanted to tell you I will be doing the OLD WORLD RENAISSANCE FAIRE in CT. on the 29th & 30th of Sept. & 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th of Oct. Though Renfaires may not be your cup of mead, now and again you come across a bladesmith of some calibur and I hope it will be ME. Check out my new selection of Gladii,Sabres,Spatha,Broadswords,Daggars etc. Hopefully I will have my own damascus folded from 1/8 inch 5160 and 1045 steel. Hope to see you there, if not, definitely at the NY Show in November.
John/Odinblades

Back