• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

T.A.Davison #224

T.A.DAVISON

Slip Joint Knife Maker
Hand Made Slip Joint Folder, great knife at a great price - :thumbup:
Fit and Finish is very nice. And the knife walks and talks.
Take a look.

224AA.jpg

For Sale - $250.00 Sold - Thanks, Steven

Folder - #224

Scales - Dyed Box Elder Burl
Steel Type - ATS34, Rc. 60 - 61
Bolsters & Liners - Nickel Silver
Length Closed - 3 5/16''
Open - 6 13/16''
Half Stop
Custom Filed
Hollow Ground
Satin Finished
Comes in a leather case.

Thanks for the looks.

T.A.Davison​

crazyknifeblade@yahoo.com

This is the knife I've been waiting for from you (ok, it's a toss up between this one and #225). Unfortunately, I'm impatient and now have two other knives that are being made for me so my knife money is spoken for-- for now. I will, however, start saving my pennies for one of yours after these two are paid for.

Keep up the excellent work!

db

that is really sweet. that ain't your 'ol granny's pocket knife
killer burl, it is a movie by itself.

I love that blade shape! You have outdone yourself!! Outstanding knife!!

Absolutely the best folder I have ever seen. The scales are like a swirling billow of green and yellowish smoke. Great size and shape. It's not flashy but its amazing. Very elegent. How did you make it like that? How'd you dye it I mean. and where do you get your box elder?

Absolutely the best folder I have ever seen. The scales are like a swirling billow of green and yellowish smoke. Great size and shape. It's not flashy but its amazing. Very elegent. How did you make it like that? How'd you dye it I mean. and where do you get your box elder?

Caden_Vekk, Thanks for the reply.
I buy the box elder burl dyed and stabalized from a knife supply place.
They have all kinds of colors and woods.
Keep watching.

T.A.Davison

I especially like that #225, wish I had saved my pennies, Uncle Sam took all my money this year. Please note: if you work for a company and they take health premiums out of your pay before taxes (cafeteria plan) You will pay taxes on any disability pay you happen to collect from the plan. I had alway thought disability pay was non-taxable WRONG. I guess half this post belongs over at whine & cheese, but the taxes kept me from buying #225. Sorry.:(

Mr. Davison, I hope you don't mind me mentioning your name as my referral. I looked at their site. Very goo prices

Back