• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

T.A.Davison #272

T.A.DAVISON

Slip Joint Knife Maker
Slipjoint folder

272AAA.jpg

For Sale - $325.00 This knife is SOLD - Thanks!

Folder - #272

Scales - Armadillo Shell ( dyed black & stabilized )
Steel - ATS34 , Rc. 60 - 61
Bolsters & Liners - Nickel Silver
Mosaic Pins
Half Stop
Closed - 3 3/8''
Open - 5 7/8''
Custom Filed
Satin Finish
Hollow Ground
Knife shipped in a hand made leather case.

You can say I'll take it here.

Thanks for looking.

T.A.Davison

crazyknifeblade@yahoo.com

very cool, do you happen to have pics of shell before dyeing it black ?? just curious i know you cant satisfy everyone :D . the armadillo ones got me interested , mr calo also here is suppose to contact me about a slippie but this one is great looking :thumbup:

very cool, do you happen to have pics of shell before dyeing it black ?? just curious i know you cant satisfy everyone :D . the armadillo ones got me interested , mr calo also here is suppose to contact me about a slippie but this one is great looking :thumbup:

No, I got the stuff dyed and stabilized all ready.
You know this is the second folder in the world to have Armadillo Shell scales.;)
Well I doubt that, there are a lot of knives out there. But it is my second.

Thanks for the reply.

T.A.Davison

sweet knife, todd.
i really like the shape of that blade.
this is going to sound tacky, but i can't tell from the photos if there was a little flaking around the mosaic pins. am i just seeing things?

sweet knife, todd.
i really like the shape of that blade.
this is going to sound tacky, but i can't tell from the photos if there was a little flaking around the mosaic pins. am i just seeing things?

sorry, no flaking, it's the natural texture in the scales.
The photo is takin with an old 2 pixel camera.

TAD

I love that blade shape too, the swell in the center....hell, I love everything about it! :)

Thanks for the great comments ya all. :thumbup:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.:thumbup: :)

HAVE GREAT DAY!

TAD

Back