• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

T.A.Davison - #329

T.A.DAVISON

Slip Joint Knife Maker
Have one here for someone, very nice slippy for the pocket.
Walks & Talks very well, take a look.​

Folder - #329

For Sale - $450.00 - SOLD -

Scales - Mammoth Ivory
Steel - ATS34
Bolsters & Liners - stainless

Closed - 3 5/8''
Open - 6 7/16''

Half Stop
Hollow Ground
Hand Finished
Knife shipped in a leather case.

You can say I'll take it here.
Please use PayPal, I'll pay the fees.
And the shipping and Insurance for the CONUS.

T.A.Davison
knife maker

Thanks for the looks everyone.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

329AAA.jpg

crazyknifeblade@yahoo.com

MAN that is a nice one! I really like the new design, and those handle look great! Some day I'll own another one of your knives . . . .

Thank you all for the great compliments, very much appreciated. :thumbup:

Had some one ask me if this knife closes dead center, and yes it does.
And the steel is more shinny in person than photo shows, NOT gray looking.

Still available.

T.A.Davison
knife maker

Todd
This is an extremely nice knife. Very tempting to grab this one.
Terrific work.

Todd, i think you know i have become very partial to your knives; i like EVERY knife of yours i have seen. i am pleased i got in at #317, with the minimalist file work on the liners. to my eye it adds just enough extra "depth" or interest without detracting from the symmetry and balanced look. but as you said previously, most folks seem to prefer a plainer look at present.
so for me, a little "plain" filework would make this fine knife even a little more exquisite. but i'm sure the only reason it has lasted longer than the usual 2 hours is because post Christmas, available funds are low. love my knife, roland

It just doesn't get much nicer than this one! Wow! The shape of the blade is great! Ivory is just 'icing on the cake'. Fantastic!!

Back