• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

T.A.DAVISON - #395 - custom swayback folder

T.A.DAVISON

Slip Joint Knife Maker
Here is a great knife for someone, take a look.

For Sale - $450.00 Sold - Thanks!

Folder- #395

Scales - Buffalo Horn
Steel - ATS34
Rc. - 60 - 61
Bolsters - stainless
Liners - stainless ( milled )
Shield - stainless ( inlaid & dbl. pinned )

Closed - 3 5/8''
Open - 6 1/2''

Hollow Ground
Hand Finished
Half Stop
Walks & Talks great.
Knife shipped in a protective case.

Thanks for looking.
Have a great weekend.

Todd Davison

395AA_-_Copy.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! That's a real looker. I don't think I've seen you use buffalo horn in the past. Judging from how this one turned out, you might ought to use it more often.

Nice looking work Todd!

Nice work, Todd! :thumbup:

Love the blade shape. Not crazy about the shield - too "busy", being that close to the pins.

I'll take it! Great work!

And you got it, payment received fine.

Thanks! and do let me know when this beauty gets there.

Very much appreciated.

Todd

This knife is sold - Thanks!

Arrived a couple of days ago....., you really out done yourself on this one. Just like all your other knives this one has all the options of a very high end custom. The sway back is perfectly proportioned to the blade, I really wish I could find something which makes this knife not dam near perfect, maybe then I wouldn’t feel bad about using it. For now it’s on display, Thank you

Last edited:
I really wish I could find something which makes this knife not dam near perfect, maybe then I wouldn’t feel bad about using it. For now it’s on display, Thank you

I put my Wharncliffe bladed Swayback into my pocket as soon as I got it and have been using it ever since. My wife has now begun asking me for it whenever she has a task to do. Recently she cut 50' of weed stopping material out of her garden bed and then appologized for probably dulling the blade. I stropped it and it was as good as new. Go ahead and use it. Knives are meant to be used... that's why you got it in the first place.

Back