• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

T. A. DAVISON Spalted Maple Folder

T.A.DAVISON

Slip Joint Knife Maker
Folder - #506

Scales - Spalted Maple ( book matched) ......... and it is stabilized.

Steel - 3/32'' ATS34 Rc. 60 - 61

Shield - stainless - inlaid & dbl. pinned

Bolsters & Liners - 410 stainless steel - liners are milled

Closed - 3 9/16'' .......... Open - 6 3/8''

Hollow Ground, ....... Hand Finished, ....... Half Stop

Cryogenic Quenched, .......... Very nice walk & talk

Knife will be insured and shipped in a protective case.

You can say I'll take it here.

Thanks for the looks.

T.A. DAVISON​

For Sale - $475.00
Sold - Thanks! Nathan​

506AA.jpg

Last edited:
Todd, this sure would look great along with the G10 I just received from you. I'm just a little short on the fun money right now. What a beautiful knife.

Duane

Wow is not enough ! the swell end and rounded rear bolster are such pleasing shapes and the scales are so striking, no-one will forget this knife and many may regret not grabbing it, myself included.
Todd, exceptionally beautiful knife, as are all the ones you post here, but how can you EVER top this one ?
roland

Oh, crap!! :grumpy::grumpy: I'll take it! ;) Too good to pass up. Shhhh....don't tell my wife :D.

--nathan

Wow is not enough ! the swell end and rounded rear bolster are such pleasing shapes and the scales are so striking, no-one will forget this knife and many may regret not grabbing it, myself included.
Todd, exceptionally beautiful knife, as are all the ones you post here, but how can you EVER top this one ?
roland

Roland,

I will do my best, hope you are doing well?
Thank you all for the great compliments.

Take care.

Todd

This knife is sold - Thanks!

I picked up the knife today from the post office. Absolutely wonderful work. This holds a place as one of the nicest knives I own. Love the pattern in the spalted maple. It's a beautiful knife. Thanks again! Oh, and congrats! ;)

--nathan

Last edited:
Simply stunning Todd! I hope to add to my modest collection of your folders. Well done!

Back