T.M. Hunt Brass-Back Bowie

Damn man, I'm glad you've got that thing. If I saw Todd polish it one more time I think I'd snap!

That's one of the greater joys of this whole gig.

Lol. Putting use marks on this one is an honor and a pleasure, though Lisa says it is too big to sleep with when she's in the bed with me...it sticks out from under the pillow at both ends and she hit her head on the pommel :D

Lol. Putting use marks on this one is an honor and a pleasure, though Lisa says it is too big to sleep with when she's in the bed with me...it sticks out from under the pillow at both ends and she hit her head on the pommel :D

Please tell me your bringing Lisa to Blade with you this year. Something tells me I'm going to owe her a big apology. :D

Please tell me your bringing Lisa to Blade with you this year. Something tells me I'm going to owe her a big apology. :D

Lol, I haven' tried sleeping with this one Todd, I wouldn't risk messing up that snake skin inlay. I sleep with a Yuma, in a BK-17 sheath with both straps snapped :) Shhhhh don't tell Ethan ;)

But yes, she said "I am going this year damn it, since it isn't a 2K mile round trip" :D

Lol, I haven' tried sleeping with this one Todd, I wouldn't risk messing up that snake skin inlay. I sleep with a Yuma, in a BK-17 sheath with both straps snapped :) Shhhhh don't tell Ethan ;)

But yes, she said "I am going this year damn it, since it isn't a 2K mile round trip" :D

Good, Gina will be glad to see her as well, they can have girl talk with Murph.

Back