T.M.Hunt knife pics. free for all to post there pics.

Straight razor!!!!

So sexy. I can't really grow facial hair. I've always wanted to try one out :thumbup: Can't wait for the thread :D

Anyone been over to TM Hunt's Facebook recently?

11822272_921225821257070_5089252984435461355_n.jpg

WAT!
:eek:

Unless you're on instagram (we are; t.m.huntcustomknives & Murphnuge ) this is all you get for now.

Thanks Jerry! Todd said he plans to start a thread on the straight razors. He's been pretty busy working the local fair for his church. The mini hatchets are nothing y'all ain't seen before, but this was a pretty big batch. I believe there was 18 in this batch.

A mini M18 keychain would be pure awesomeness. Make it so?

That's a fantastic idea! You know Murph, y'all really might be on to something here.
No one rocks it to the oldies quite like Murph does.

11755229_918077441571908_5858276116271991059_n.jpg

Picture to keep it relevant before Murph starts nagging about the chatting.

Last edited:
I am liking this duo a lot. In particular, the Magua and I have bonded well for a lot of uses around the house.

Phil

I want that Yuma Phil ;)

Nice lookin watermelons too. I've got a bunch on the vine currently. But I'm a newb. Any tips for picking them when ripe? So far I've picked three and they have been good. But it's just been pure accident......

I want that Yuma Phil ;)

Nice lookin watermelons too. I've got a bunch on the vine currently. But I'm a newb. Any tips for picking them when ripe? So far I've picked three and they have been good. But it's just been pure accident......

Thanks for the nice comments Schmittie!

These are my first two knives from Todd. They won't be the last. I sent Todd the Shadetree burlap blanks for these shortly after these colors were released. He did a great job bringing them to life in two of his standard models. Even though I have used the Yuma less so far, that is strictly a matter of circumstance rather than preference. They are both fabulous designs. The bolsters on my Yuma are black LINEN micarta, which I recommend if you want to avoid that bleached-out look that black canvas micarta gets when it dries out.

I don't know if Todd works in any stainless steels such as S35VN or CPM 154, but I would love to have an longer upscaled Magua kitchen knife in stainless with adequate finger clearance to work on a cutting board. That would be super sweet. Is anyone with me on this idea?

In terms of watermelons, I find the rare yellow variety to be juicer and sweeter than the more common red ones. Most knowledgeable people I know recommend knocking on them to determine when they are the perfect ripeness. I can't explain what the perfect knock should sound like.

Thanks,

Phil

on a ripe watermelon with green rind, the white spot on the bottom should be pale yellow and the stem should be tending towards more brown than green where it attaches to the melon. it should thump with a deep "B-flat". If the stem is all brown or pulls loose, it's probably overripe.

underripe watermelons can be ripened up in a paper grocery bag.
overripe watermelons make good reactive rifle targets.
if you run out of people willing to eat the watermelon while you still have a lot of it left, cube up the fruit, freeze it, thaw it, mash it, and put it in a fermentation vessel with a package of Montrachet or champagne yeast and a tablespoon of instant tea - when the airlock on top stops bubbling, you will have wine.

Back