T.R.E. Three Rapid Exchange LionSTEEL

LionSteel & TRE will be strong candidates at this year's Blade Show.

• Manufacturing Quality Award
  • Most Innovative Imported Knife Of The Year
  • Imported Knife Of The Year
  • Overall Knife Of The Year

Awesome!! Nobody talked about the weight but looks like 2.1 oz for CF and 2.6 oz for TI...impressive!! What kind of price point is this in?

I'm guessing a street price of $350 and availability at US dealers before Blade Show in June.

Three Rapid Exchange: flipper, thumb disc and what's the third?

Also, is it caged bearings? Ceramic?

Ha, I like how the one in the second picture has neither flipper nor thumb stud installed. Maybe that's option #3.

Just keep it under $400 and I'll buy one.

Nice! Having just picked up my first official LionSteel knife (TiSpine Aculus version, #37/100), I am suitably impressed with their quality. I guess I need to give props for the Hijinx I got this past summer, as well, being that it was made by them.

Having said all this, I definitely will have to pick up this beauty of a knife. Time to start saving...

LionSteel is definitely a contender in the quality and design department. Watch out, William Henry, and Chris Reeve. :D

Third is probably the Pocket Clip.

I am excited about this. Although it's a little smaller than what I am usually interested in, I see myself buying this as soon as I can as long as the price is within reason.

I'm liking this one quite a bit. Congratulations Gianni and Molletta for another great design. I was thinking about the new ZT562 CF, but this one may just suit me better. Mike

I was ready to purchase a small Sebenza - Now, I'm going to wait for this to hit the dealers!!!!!!

Great job & alot of forward thinking Gianni!!!!

This is super, super cool! Thanks for the pics. I will definitely be adding one of these to the my collection. I love the blue back spacer and clip, I really hope that makes it to production.

Makes you wonder why nobody thought of it before, doesn't it? I like it . . . a lot! :thumbup:

Good job with T.R.E.

I also made removeamble flipper. First in 2012 ...
[video=youtube;q3ovLVmRVTs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ovLVmRVTs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

But am I am not a mass production guy...

Back