t-shirt design

David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi Everybody,

I need a new design for t-shirt's for blade.

something pretty bad a ?

The best design will get a Buy Brown Ti Rhyno & sheath (a 175.00 value) and my gratitude
smile.gif
oh & probably a t-shirt.

I was going to do it my self & still might but wanted to get others influence.

I had an idea long ago about a zombie type hand or upper body pushing a kydex holster or sheath through the ground popping out of the grave, with a dark grave yard scene in the back ground

with" Buy Brown is Forever" in old English somewhere ?

with the web site WWW.buybrownholsters.com on the bottom

single color black & white type thing.

I do not know what the legal mombo jumbo is but basically if I use your design, me giving you the knife is my payment to use it on my t-shirts or whatever I like free and clear ?

I figure we are all brothers & sisters here and that should be good enough for a disclaimer.

so bring your pens or whatever you graphic guys use
smile.gif

Im not much on drawing but I like my tshirts to have a chest pocket even though I quit smoking. I still like it. I like a small logo on the front like the BUY brown last forever on pocket. I like the big piece of art on the back of my shirt and not the front. JUst my 2 cents. Good luck on a great design brother:thumbup:

Why not have a pic of the Grim Reaper ... skeleton and cloak with a Scythe .... his other hand holding a BB kydex sheath for the blade ... the clip saying ...

"BB Kydex ... sheaths that last for an eternity " :D

just now seeing this but I'm gonna see what I can do.

I actuallly use to draw a ton of hands/arms busting out of the ground. don't even know If can get the digits right anymore though.

awesome guys I love the ideas.

i started on something while testing out some new software. will probably knock off some text soon... i may even be able to cook up a few since I may have time on my hands.

when are you wanting to have these by?

two weeks ;)

I need about a month to get the shirts done before blade

Buy Brown Kydex, Protection you can count on.

Picture this, a guy walking into a bed room with a young lady under the covers. In his hands a small square package (Obviously a condom) a knife on his belt with the slogan above "Not the only thing that has me covered but the only one that is 100%" or "When 99.9% just isn't enough"

"Protection you can count on"

i forgot pm don't work unless you are gold...

but I have had a workup done for a couple weeks now. still need to place some text on it and get some feedback. keep saying I'm gonna do a second version but enter the "lazy" in lazi... will try to get something off in the next 24.

no joke i want that rhyno!

has it been 24 hours yet? :eek:

keep getting busy and it's taking me forever to get back on this... just need some text. or and I was kinda assuming it's for a black t-shirt? color printing only usually a little bit more so I did color but if b/w is preferred i can do something.

Last edited:
It has been 24hrs. :)

I was thinking one color but will see what the design looks like :D

You can e-mail me also.

never got the e-mail ?

dang.. never bounced back. sent again. will send from another email address tomorrow if i don't hear that you got it.

dang.. never bounced back. sent again. will send from another email address tomorrow if i don't hear that you got it.

Got the e-mail, sent one back.

Back