T-Shirts Are In...

Hey Jeff, money sent.

And I'll stay with the large. No excessive Xmas beer. I'm still 181.6 cm, and 13.93 Stones (or for ixpfah, 88.45 kilos.)

My 1st time using paypal so it may take an extra couple of days:( , but don't give away my 2 XL's to anyone!!:D

I'll send out my money this Friday!!!

And a 12 base number system is often used because you can split it up by 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, or 1/6.

but yeah, I think that a base 10 would be easier...sometimes...
Now we just need to do it to the clocks and calendars, too.
What the hell is up with 60 seconds? 12-24 hours, 7 days, and 12 months?:confused:

Hey read though the thread and you'll see me do the exact same thing. :eek: It happens.;)

PayPal orders are boxed and ready to go.

GTA: What kind of address is that? Really cryptic numbers and letters.

Masse: I will wait on yours for a few days to see if someone wants to switch or doesn't respond. Unless you're fine with a large? I'll ship tomorrow if you say you are fine with it.

Sorry bout that, 6' 4", 210 = 193.04, 95.25. Now the need for an XL might be more evidant;)

Originally posted by blade_420
And a 12 base number system is often used because you can split it up by 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, or 1/6.
Oh... this whole time I thought it was because the Babylonians had 12 fingers. I mean, isn't that why we count in radix 10?

Originally posted by tonyccw
See what happens when you don't get the proper amount of sunlight?
Ah,so THAT's why... ;)
Originally posted by tonyccw
But aside from nice fjords and great motorcycling roads, I'll pass.;)
Great motorcycling roads? What's so great about them? All curvy (sp?) and stuff... ;) Did you guys know that I live nearby one of probably the most 'accidentally' roads in Norway? Sorry, that's the best word i could come up with, but I mean a certain lenght of the road where there are a lot of accidents. Spooky, eh?

So you'll pass... Well, at least come pay a vitis! Maybe I'll let you play with my 'balisong'. :D

Bloodyknuckles, i appologize, i didnt realize you were waiting on me...NO! Send away, the large is fine! Like i said, it wont get any less use:) Thanks again for all your hard work in this, it sure came together quikly!

Thanks Jeff..., really nice of you to do this for all of us!!
I sent the $$$ "Paypal" in line with the "Yuppie-Take-Over" :)

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Originally posted by bloodyknuckles
Ixpfah: Shipping to Norway will be $8 US.

Does anyone know how long Knifezilla knives take to ship?
$8,ok. I'll try to send ya the right amount of money over the weekend. I'll let you know when they're on their way. Or we can talk more in mail. You DID get my mail, right?

I think the delivery time for knifezilla varies. It also depends on where it's shipping (US or other countries). I've been waiting for my BM42a for over a month now, but Josh says that's normal, when you think of that WTC and terrorist thing... :(

I just Paypaled you for my (2) Large shirts!
There was talk about a balisong club a while ago. This could be our official shirt!
Thanks again!
Mike

Back