Tac-Force Knives???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went into a shop in a mall the other day and they were selling one of these for... $47 just chuckled and walked away :eek:

9cd17c67_holy20thread20resurrection.jpg

Much like Tac Force knives themselves...this thread just wont go away,

Tac-force knives are cheap junk , I have a good deal of them and various other brands which come from the same factory. I collect them for looks and to me they're just novelties.
Never buy any tac-Force folder as a knife or you'll be dissapointed, my brother continues to do this once a month even though he knows he'll have to do the exact same thing next month.
If you want to start collecting this just for looks junk like I do, the cutlery corner network is your best friend ( that's the knife show on tv ) you can get a set of pretty much one of everything for 1$ or less per knife. And if a particular knife comes in multiple colors you can get a discount for buying one of each.

trolling
Keep it ALIVE! I love it! SO much time and emotion spent on something so simple. SO much fun to re-read and see the various responses to such an utterly benign topic. LOVE the 'mall ninja' and a dull rock is better than a cheap knife comments! Hysterical! And obviously from individuals that are either too elitist to even consider an inexpensive knife or have never tried to actually use a dull rock vs an inexpensive knife. Hey all you 'I'd never own such crap' ranters out there; any of you have a Harbor Freight tool in your cabinet that is used just for thrashing because you don't want to mess up your 'good' tool? Yeah, I thought so. I find the blubbering of the La-Z-Boy commandos so enjoyable that it simply MUST go on! So rant on all elitists, La-Z-Boy commandos complaining about mall ninjas and every other inexpensive knife knocker! This is too much fun to stop! And hey, here's an idea; go BUY one of these piece of crap knives and beat the dog sh%t out of it right beside your 'good' knife and see just how they compare. Don't want to treat your beloved LionSteel SR1 the same as a Ganzo G720? Then hop on over to you local merchant square and hang out with the mall ninjas; you have more in common than you realize. Rant on!

Keep it ALIVE! Rant on!
You know bumping threads for the sake of necroposting is against the forum rules, right?

Necromancy for the sake of trollish behavior?

Bumping threads? Necroposting? 'Necromancy for the sake of trolls behavior?'? Gotta love this place. Now I remember why I seldom return here... Happy Trails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back