Tackett Sighting!

1066vik

Gold Member
Was great to see Matt at the Beckerhead gathering and grind-in at Ethan's this weekend -- he brought half a dozen finished blades with him and I'm happy to announce his skills have not gotten rusty. :D
He had a couple REALLY nice nice clip points, a small scandi, an "homage" to the Becker BK16 that went to the winner of the chopping contest, and forged out a new pattern during the grind-in that we may be seeing more of with any luck.

always a pleasure spending time around him!

Yep, that was a fun time. I'll have to say he can sell the same knife to more people than you'd think possible.

Yep, that was a fun time. I'll have to say he can sell the same knife to more people than you'd think possible.
It is possible but Trade I never said I did 3 year layaway no matter how much I had to drink. :p

That was a great grind in btw I had a ton of fun and it was good to see everyone even the most interesting man... in the Barlow bottoms ^.
I am grinding as I can folks and am looking to start forging sooner rather than later.

It is possible but Trade I never said I did 3 year layaway no matter how much I had to drink. :p

That was a great grind in btw I had a ton of fun and it was good to see everyone even the most interesting man... in the Barlow bottoms ^.
I am grinding as I can folks and am looking to start forging sooner rather than later.

welcome back Matt. i cannot wait to see some of your forged offerings. Cheers!

Back