Tactical fixed.

dcef5a5ad4c7.jpg

You are right. My books:
Military knives and daggers
20th Century Army Short Blade
Fighting and utility knives
Edged weapons in the collection of the Russian Museum of Ethnography.
On the way to the apocalypse: from a hunting dagger to a survival knife. Book One: Confessions of a Collector.

Last edited:
Neat! Let me know once it is on the shelves please. I would love to get a copy. All tough I do not read Cyrillic, the photos will be interesting.

Neat! Let me know once it is on the shelves please. I would love to get a copy. All tough I do not read Cyrillic, the photos will be interesting.
No, this book is not intended for sale abroad it is very Russian and written for Russian readers. Abroad I will sell it only to Russians living there .. sorry. After I publish the second part I will make an abridged compilation of two books and publish in English specifically for foreign readers. The Russian version has a lot of things that a foreigner cannot understand. This is not just a guide to knives this is my discussion of the various aspects of times and events in which knives were used. And in an English-language compilation I will remove all this why bother the mind of a politically correct audience? I'm not cosmopolitan ...
2776f4258c0b.jpg

Last edited:
Back