Tactical fixed.

file.php

makandr...Thank You! I was beginning to feel that my collection...200 give or take a few, was too many. God Bless!
Man, what a collection!! Do you sleep with one eye open, or is your wife okay, now?;)

makandr...Thank You! I was beginning to feel that my collection...200 give or take a few, was too many. God Bless!
Man, what a collection!! Do you sleep with one eye open, or is your wife okay, now?;)
Man .... are you an English-speaking person? I am not ... Google translator gives such bizarre translations of your text that I’m just lost ... What did you want to say? I only realized that I have one open eye and my wife is okay ...
the truth is only one - my wife is okay ...

makandr,
What I was saying is...you have a great knife collection and in the beginning of your thread, you said that your wife wanted to throw you out of the apartment, when she saw the dagger collection. I was joking when I said, "do you sleep with one eye open". In other words, you can't sleep soundly, because your wife may kill you because of all of the knives you have...just joking.

Back