Tactical Folders....and my latest Kitchen Knife

Dawkind

Platinum Member
OooooooooK, since I've run my mouth Ima gonna post a 'few' Tactical Folders that I possess...any folder can be 'Tactical, depends on how I use it, kinda like a screwdriver...and a Kitchen Knife or three. Yeah, I've got a few of those, too...no Kramer's but they cut just as well. :D

I don't own many 'grey turds' as I call them....all the shoebox-looking CNC pieces of unmitigated *&^*&^%#....these are my idea of 'Tactical Folders' and there are MANY more, let me know before I wear out my welcome. ;)

standard.jpg

McGinnis, Rider, Carothers, PJ Tomes, Draper, Boye, and Krein plus my new Wulf. :cool:
standard.jpg

Grant and Gavin Hawk Tactical Folders
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Elishewitz Trilogy...bottom to top was a 20 year trip. ;)
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

The FIRST Hydra ever ordered and marked such...H1, is still a one-of. :)
standard.jpg

A few from my good friend Steve Ryan...these are all around 5" blades and a bit more. :D
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

A couple from another longtime friend, Jim Smyth....I'm lucky to have a 'few' from him. ;)
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Dudley, beyond these tacticals and kitchen knives, I am pretty sure you have perhaps the most eclectic collection around. We've talked enough to know that we often have the same kind of taste when it comes to the "eclectic". You have lots of fabulous pieces in your collection.

Last edited:
Some great knives there mate, the Hawk collection is outstanding.
Thanks for sharing.
mitch

Hey Dudley,

Your kitchen/utility selection is well rounded. Bravo!

I'm like you: I LOVE the G&G Hawk creations, because of the engineering and their personalities. I've owned a few and I still have one or two left. I forget! LOL

Never heard of a Hydra. Sure is SEXAY!

Man! Steve Ryan can hide a LOT of blade in those crazy grippy handles.

Airline pilot Jim Smyth and I crafted a folder years ago with my input. It had that circular ring. Legendary. I got an offer I couldn't refuse. It's gone. Jim is CLASS A. His work is CLASS A+.

Thanks for showing! I've learned more about you and your great tastes. :cool:

Absolutely incredible! A whole lot of time and scratch right there!! Thanks for sharing them.

Thanks , love seeing your collection

Back