Tactical Folders Pt. 2

Dawkind

Platinum Member
These are from my Late, Great friend and Blade Cutlery Hall of Fame Member Kit Carson.

These represent his career as a Maker from one of his very first pieces, to one-of’s, Proto’s, and even an early fully engraved Bowie, fancy and 'plain'....I've got a number of his neck knives but that'll be another post one of these days. ;)

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Absolutely superb!! Thanks for posting these, I was a huge fan of Kit's and do own a couple of his knives.

Kit invited me down to his shop to visit while I was overseas.. I was not able to do so before he passed.. He was a kind individual who I also shared the brotherhood of being retired military with.. He is sorely missed.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Jeez, I'm at a loss. I've seen a few of his knives but not that many in one place. Absolutely spectacular stuff! I always liked the lines on his creations, I guess that's why I bought the crappy m 16 from CRKT a while back!! As always, thank you for sharing your treasure with us!

Last edited:
Not custom , but still pretty cool and the only way most people would ever have a Carson Design . :cool::thumbsup:

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Jeez, I'm at a loss. I've seen a few of his knives but not that many in one place. Absolutely spectacular stuff! I always liked the lines on his creations, I guess that's why I bought the crappy m 16 from CRKT a while back!! As always, thank you for sharing your treasure with us![.

The closest I’ve ever come to a Carson was a Young.....it was nice but no Carson.
Very nice

Back