Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

If the gas station version isn't good enough for you, there's the Matt Cucchiara custom "Bam-Bam":

7394901.jpg

There's a gas station on the way to my house that caters mainly to truckers, and in it they have a huge glass case full of various Mtech knives, with the slogan "be ready for anything!". Of course, it kills me that these truckers are being sold "ultra combat daggers" and "the scorpion tail" for the prices they charge for them

It's albino alligators, according to Pynchon.

You're right Henry!!! There were stories while growing up in Brooklyn NY of people flushing baby gators down their toilets........they grew to 40' in the sewers!! When rubber balls went down the sewer no one would EVER reach in there t get it!!
Scared the snot out of us when we were kids and I wish I had a weapon like the one posted above to fight them off!!
Joe

they wouldn't be bad for a little kid if the blades were not sharp just for a toy,that's the crowd who probably likes these the most, seeing these tin cans behind a display case in a mall or shlock shop...

Needs larger serrations IMHO:

Hey, don't knock those larger serrations. I've wished for a long time for a knife with a single serration about that size right at the base of the blade. Works wonders for ringing CAT5/6 cable. Victorinox has them on some of their Swisstools, but I'd love to have one with a one-handed open option.

Hey, don't knock those larger serrations. I've wished for a long time for a knife with a single serration about that size right at the base of the blade. Works wonders for ringing CAT5/6 cable. Victorinox has them on some of their Swisstools, but I'd love to have one with a one-handed open option.

That would be an easy mod to pretty much any blade IMO... :thumbup: I can see how that'd be useful for stripping wire etc.

Obligatory Dark Ops content:

s5X3hFC.jpg

Even the Internet had trouble remembering "Mac Weld" knives.

ugTX0FH.jpg

Last edited:
Back