• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Tactile Knife Company customer service (Dillon)

Ritt

Gold Member
I got a Maverick in a trade and the pivot and body screws were pretty chewed up.
I emailed customer service on 1/17, told them I got the knife in a trade and asked if they sell hardware, and exactly one hour later got a reply from Dillon.
Parts shipped the same day and I got them this morning (1/20).
Switched them out and the knife is good to go.

I know it's only a couple of little screws, but that's really the point.
They took good care of me even though I hadn't bought the knife from them or from a dealer, and it's not like they're making much money selling me 4 screws.
I know there have been some QC issues with Tactile that I've seen here and on other forums, but my experience leads me to believe they're trying, and I appreciate that.

before and after.jpg

Glad they took care of you. Always like to hear a good and speedy result. I have one of the newer Mavericks and it is everything it should be.

I'm also pleased with Tactile's support. Contacted them about a Rockwall with a missing detent ball and received a reply from Dillon within 24 hours. They sent a return label and the entire no-charge repair process was three weeks door-to-door. :thumbsup:

Had an awful experience with Michael from Tactile Knife co. More than 1 year later, my issue was picked up by Will and very efficiently taken care of by Dillon :thumbsup:

Back