• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tactile Turn - Side Click Short - Zirconium w/TiDamascus Clip

Hello BFC!

Today I have a very special pen for sale.

PayPal G&S
CONUS Only
USPS w/Tracking

Tactile Turn Side Click - Zirconium w/Titanium Damascus Clip - $300tyd

This pen in short, is absolutely stunning to look at and handle. It's composed of the top tier materials available by Tactile Turn - Zirconium and Titanium Damascus.

From TT's Website
Zirconium - Directly below titanium on the periodic table with similar corrosion resistance. Zirconium is difficult to machine and one of the most expensive material we work with but lustrous, dark grey-white color looks amazing.
  • All-metal, unique click mechanism
  • Length: 5.3" Short
  • Titanium Damascus Clip
  • Zirconium: 1.6 oz, 1.5 oz, 1.3 oz
  • Schmidt EasyFlow 9000 medium refill Black
This pen combination will run you right at $350 to your door from TT's website right now.

Condition is very good. Only used a handful of times and spent most of it's time sitting in a pen holder.

There's a small 'rub' mark at the very tip of the pen that can be seen under certain light. The equivalent of a 'snail trail' on say a CRK Sebenza. Virtually unnoticeable if you're not looking for it. I tried picking it up in the images here. Otherwise an incredibly lustrous pen that pairs ridiculously well with the Titanium Damascus Clip. Comes with TT Tin, Cardboard Box, and original Schmidt easyflow ink refill.

My only reason for selling is that my zirconium/timascus Bolt gets more use and I'd like to free up some funds.

oE0JCor.jpg

n6ahoFs.jpg

wyC2okW.jpg

NocgEg7.jpg

s09P7uM.jpg

SjJtU8b.jpg

ja554Sq.jpg

9yvgI2Y.jpg

tcLa4DG.jpg

Back