• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Take $25 off two remaining Buck 560 and three Buck 110`s by JAG

JAGcustomknives

Specializing in The Buck 110
All prices are to your door.
Up for sale are the following:

A Buck 560X which has the following modifications: The satin blade has been reradiused slightly and to allow easier one handed opening and less snap closing, bronze bushings along side the blade added for smoother action. The scales have been vented for weight reduction. I added a removable thumb stud, a water jet cut Titanium Pocket clip along with stainless pivots, and T8 drive Titanium screws (yes, Titanium machine screws!) Hand sanded satin finish on the scales and clip.
$250 PayPal net REDUCED $225

This stuff is impossible for me to photograph, probably because of it's depth, and how different it looks at different angles...
The resin between the cells is semi translucent. The honeycomb is material used in a space station air vents I am told.
There is red paper trim micarta under the material which gives it a deep effect.
Includes black leather sheath.

I purchased the material from Leroy Remer. He and Heath Stone are now producing this really nice stuff.
$215 Paypal net

This picture best shows the scales color

This is a Paua veneer with a black backing and an acrylic overlay Buck 110 Custom stamp polished blade, stainless pivots, liners and clip with gold plated machine screws, black leather sheath (Or nylon if you prefer :)
$275 Paypal net REDUCED $250

This is a NS 110 with a late 50th Stamped satin blade. The inlays are 20,000 year old Mammoth with alot of character.
Includes Black Leather sheath
$265 Paypal net

Last edited:
Fantastic Jerad, I received the knife from you yesterday and it is great as usual. Wish I could afford to buy one or two of these knives. I need a higher paying job or a wife that makes more.

Thanks guys! Glad you like them James. I bet you have a bunch of knives you could trade with, maybe a Damascus crosslock? ;)

The toughest part of this thread was choosing which knife is best. Box up that mammoth because I'm taking it. My wife needs a better job too...

That honeycomb scaled 110 is sick! Very cool stuff they're making! That mammoth is a stunner as well. Great work as always JAG:thumbup:

I'll take this one Jerad;

All prices are to your door.
Up for sale are the following:

This stuff is impossible for me to photograph, probably because of it's depth, and how different it looks at different angles...
The resin between the cells is semi translucent. The honeycomb is material used in a space station air vents I am told.
There is red paper trim micarta under the material which gives it a deep effect.
Includes black leather sheath.

I purchased the material from Leroy Remer. He and Heath Stone are now producing this really nice stuff.
$215 Paypal net

Back