• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Takefu steel for 2016.

Hey every one just want to let you all know that the takefu steel is finally here.

We have been successful in getting just over 2000 pounds of Takefu, cutlery steel imported from Japan.

we have 3mm, 4mm, and 6mm thicknesses in V-toku II san mai with stainless cladding,

3mm, 4mm and 6mm in vg10 DPS, 15 layer suminagashi san mai, this is nickel and stainless Damascus cladding on a solid core.

And powder metallurgy, SG2 stainless core with DPS, 15 layer suminagashi san mai cladding.

we also have a small amount of sg2, VG10, Cos and V-toku II solid in bar stock available. solid material is all sold

this is available is standard bars 1 1/4, 1 1/2, 2 and 2 1/2 inches wide in 12, 14 and 16 inch lengths as well as custom cut sizes and sheets. we have a price break for quantity purchases and sheet sizes. material and sizes can be mixed for discounts

standard.jpg
standard.jpg

Attachments

• Takefu_Prices_201601 (1).pdf
    180 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Can you please list the prices for the corresponding steels and sizes. I'm interested in the VG10

I would also like a list of the prices for the various sizes.
Thanks

I'm interesting in SG2.
Is It hardening? And of course - we need a price list.

This is great. Can we get prices and contact info, or a link. As it is this is just plain mean...........LOL

to everyone who has not received a reply to their query about this steel. It seems most of the emails that you all have been sending have been going into my spam folder. sorry, I tried to find them all and answer but I am sure that I have missed some of you. So if you sent me an email and didn't get a reply please try me again.

Back