Taken a week off!!!!!

Discussion in 'T.M. Hunt Custom Knives' started by TMHunt, Oct 29, 2012.

1. TMHunt

TMHunt Knifemaker/Moderator Moderator

Jan 15, 2012
    Hey gang. I just want to take a second and thank a lot of poeple. I've had a long running stroke of misfortune but thankfully I have a large group of poeple to help me out to make overcoming obstacles a lot easier. First and formost My buddies Murph (murphnuge) Jeff (Diesel D) and my Dad. These three guys have really helped out a lot recently with orders picking up. All things that are nessessary to keep me making knives. From running/building the website, ordering /cutting materials, shop cleaning you name it, the've done it. Also want to thank everyone that's ordered or bought a knife and keeps supporting my cause.
    Having said that. I just returned from Ethan Beckers gathering and the few weeks before that I was really playing catch up on my projects from my recent lung infection. So, just to let you know what I'm up to, I will be taking this week off from knifemaking to catch up on my honeydoo list, play with the kids, and just all around catch up on things that I haven't been too attentive to as of late. I know a few of you out there have some orders I'm running close on time, but rest assured. After this week I'll be back in the shop. Where I belong. Thanks again all.
    Todd

2. Murphnuge

Murphnuge Moderator Moderator

Feb 27, 2010
    You're welcome, thanks for allowing me a part in it!

3. Guyon

Guyon Biscuit Whisperer Staff Member Super Mod

Mar 15, 2000
    Good to hear you're feeling better.
    I can only speak for myself, but I figure that, when you email me and say, "your M-18 is ready," then my M-18 is ready.
    I do patience pretty well. I've never waited out a Randall (five years), but I got a Dozier this past year that I waited 18 months for. No big deal.
    Enjoy your time off, dude!

4. GODSPEED TACTICAL

GODSPEED TACTICAL Banned BANNED

Feb 24, 2011
    Get better and have fun with the kids..... you're batteries will be recharged.

Eli

5. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    Glad you are feeling better man. I was glad to see you at the gathering.

(Also glad I found the forum)

6. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    family trumps pretty much everything but emergencies -- good to hear you have your priorities in order!
    keep healing up and have a good "vacation" week.