• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Taking a couple xmas orders 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

timos-

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I will take on a couple customs for delivery in 1-4 months depending on complexity.
Only taking a couple orders at a time. Email me or PM me if interested.
I have been making custom knives on a regular basis for 10 years now. My grinds are siiiick :) guaranteed. Not interested in producing wall hangers.

-removed-

Last edited:
Still working out the kinks on that web link. Contact me if interested in something. I wont be able to complete anything until Feb- March (unless its a pattern I already have ready to go)

What steels are you comfortable using?

Right now i have 26c3, vtoku2 san mai, and magnacut, and lots of different odds and ends. Im comfortable with a wide range of steels, what are you looking for?

Do you have an email?

Sent! Thank you sir.

I am building a custom over the next few weeks for a customer in Magnacut steel.
I would like to do a short run of this design. 2-4 of these anyway. In either MAgnacut or 26c3 high carbon.
It would be full tang. It is my "bushcrafter" blade shape (heavy Loveless 4" drop point influence with a performance point more like a Kephart)
And my modified compact hiking handle as seen in the youtube video below.

If anyone wants one of these lmk and Ill add you. The magnacut is $300 and the 26C3 would be $240

Available options include: flat grind, hollow, or convex, thumb Jimping, Glass breaker on end of handle, mosaic pins, corby bolts, lanyard tube,
Handle materials: Black G10, OD Green Micarta, Stabilized Masur Birch, Ironwood. Other materials are available but may increase price.

This blade shape:
BGt6SJFm.jpg

But with this handle:
Youtube Link
Here is proposed design, about 8-3/4" OAL in heavy 1/8" stock thickness. If anyone wants a Scandi grind version in 2mm thick AEBL or 26C3 lmk.
T6BjGEum.jpg

Thank you, I am gonna add a touch more belly I think , but other than that good to go.

Ive got a good amount of Magnacut and Z-Max available for custom orders. I wont be finishing any new orders until after the summer time.
Bringing in some K390 and S90V as well.
If you are interested in a knife and that timeline works please send me an email Thank you.

Hello,

I do my own heat treating with an electric kiln, fast oil or plate quenching , deep freezer for converting austenite....etc.

Here is this design all finished up:
gz2LIxU.jpg

Got this first one finished out in magnacut , fat carbon, corby bolts and SS lanyard tube, tapered tang, glass breaker, and some chamfered and rounded edges for comfort.
KYdex with tek loc, multiple position carry. I will be making these one at a time in magnacut, k390, z-maxx, s90v. If you want one let me know. Happy to make various modifications.
GYRk9gX.jpg
lFtFuqm.jpg
u1aN0wT.jpg
sWZSDZD.jpg
U654CtF.jpg

Sheath setup with the tekloc

kitchen knives is my specialty, western or wa handles. I have many different styles available, contact me if youa re looking for something by christmas, i can handle two or three more orders.
Wn3fL0v.jpg
XEPOwRG.jpg
IARoIhg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back