1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Taking a Forum Break

Discussion in 'Armoralleather' started by leatherman, Dec 2, 2013.

1. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    I'll come in at least weekly to check PM's and such, but I honestly need a break. Sick and tired of the politics and BS going on this time of year. Its been nearly 10 years since I took a break so I think I need it. :)

I should spend more time at the bench and with family anyhow.

Thanks for all the support, and I will be back in a week or two!!!!

2. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Checking in! :D So far so good. Its very nice to sit it out for a while and not worry about anything but whats right in front of me.

Got some pictures to show as soon as I get them off the camera and been working my tail off getting those Christmas orders out for the holidays. :) Its a good thing.

Thanks to everyone on my customer list! I would not be able to do what I love without you! :D :D :D

3. magoo48

magoo48

Jan 11, 2009
    Good for you, brother ! ;) Enjoy !

4. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Thanks Magoo! :) It was more than past due. I was quickly becoming more than just jaded.

Sent ya a PM. :) Need to catch up on leather work for you.