Taking December Orders Now!

JK Knives

Here`s your chance to get yourself something in time for Christmas. Pitdog already ordered his. ;) And, don`t forget to get a "Kitchen Angel" for your better half.

I guess nobody is getting themselves a knife for Christmas, you guys must have all been naughty. :D

My wife tells me, after several back-to-back knife purchases, that I've been very naughty...and not in a good way. If I want to be naughty in the good way I must resist the call of the custom knife. The pain!

I already placed my Christmas orders for November. I have to wait till January for the after Christmas money to roll in now.

I must have something ordered for December.

What did you order Pit?

I must have something ordered for December.

What did you order Pit?

One of these !:D

design029.jpg

A couple of very slight differences though as I mentioned to John (Speaking of which, please contact me before you start it John just so I can clarify the small details)!

What are you using for handles?
Also, is John going to make a sheath for it?

Dave

Brown Micarta, the handle slabs will be about 6" long and all John's other materials come in 5" stock lengths.
He won't be making it till early December so we haven't even talked about sheath ideas etc !!!

Brown Micarta, the handle slabs will be about 6" long and all John's other materials come in 5" stock lengths.
He won't be making it till early December so we haven't even talked about sheath ideas etc !!!

Brown, eh? I have one of John's hatchets coming in December with the tan micarta.;)

Dave

Brown, eh? I have one of John's hatchets coming in December with the tan micarta.;)

Dave

I've heard brown is the new tan, tan is so last year !:D

Actually I think my TTSK is tan or is it natural ? To be honest I don't really worry about the colours as long as the knife works !!!;):thumbup:

John,

Okay, I'm weak, I admit it. If you have room for another December order I'll be submitting a drawing to you by the end of this weekend. Going to be a scaled down lightweight version of the Nexus blade you just did for me. More for hiking and light to mid duty. Oy, my wife is going to skin me!

John,

Okay, I'm weak, I admit it. If you have room for another December order I'll be submitting a drawing to you by the end of this weekend. Going to be a scaled down lightweight version of the Nexus blade you just did for me. More for hiking and light to mid duty. Oy, my wife is going to skin me!

Looking forward to seeing it.

Back